Why Use Us?
When choosing a clinic for Chiropractic, it's important to consider many factors. We hope that the following will help you to make your decision but if you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to contact us. The team is very approachable and welcome any enquiries regarding the therapies offered. If our friendly reception staff can't answer your questions then an available chiropractor will be happy to call you back.
- We have long flexible hours, from 10am-8pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday. With early mornings available from 8am to 5pm Thursday and Saturday to help you get treatment without having to take time off from your work. Furthermore, out of clinic hours, our calls are always diverted to one of our Chiropractors , meaning we are always there to give advice and answer any questions.
- Our chiropractors are covered by all Insurance companies including BUPA (AXA PPP cash plan only) On top of that, we deal with all the insurance paperwork, leaving you to simply come in and enjoy your treatments. Our patients leave all the phone calls and chasing to us!
- The clinic is ideally situated close to central London and is within two minutes' walk from Finchley Road Tube (Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines.), a few minutes from Swiss Cottage station (Jubilee Line) and two minutes from Finchley Road and Frognal Overland station.
- There is a large car park at the rear of the O2 Centre, making it easy to drive to the clinic (a rarity in Central London!).
- Between them, Nina,Lyana and Laureline offer 20 years of Chiropractic experience.
- We will give you an individualised treatment programme, tailoring it specifically to your aims and goals.
- We promise not to use heavy marketing tactics or gimmicks in order to gain your custom. We are successful because of the quality of our treatment.
- We will not rush your treatment or leave you feeling as though you are on a production line.
- If your practitioner determines your health concerns cannot be addressed completely within the clinic, we have an excellent referral system to X-ray or MRI scan facilities, medical specialists, dentists, nutritionists and personal trainers.
- One of the requirements for maintaining chiropractic registration is to fulfill continuing professional development (CPD). All chiropractors are constantly enhancing/broadening their skills via on-going postgraduate training each year to maintain the highest standards of patient care.
- All our Chiropractors are members of the British Chiropractic Association. The British Chiropractic Association only accepts members who have graduated from a nationally or internationally-recognised college of chiropractic education, after a minimum of four years full-time training and ensures its chiropractors maintain high standards of conduct, practice, education and training.
- Adult Chiropractic
- Baby and Child Chiropractic
- Pregnancy Chiropractic
'We were really impressed with the treatment we received at the Hampstead Chiropractic Clinic. The Chiropractor was extremely thorough and very knowledgeable. All areas linked to Matthew's condition were investigated, and we were given excellent advice as to how we might also assist with the ongoing treatment. We would highly recommend Hampstead Chiropractic Clinic's gentle but effective manner and treatment.'