Boost your health this Easter – Grow your own!
There are sooo many benefits to growing your own fruit and vegetables. And living in London doesn’t mean you can’t try it. All you need is a a window with plenty of light, as many crops can be grown in containers.
The benefits are financial, environmental but most of all healthy!
• With climate change and the resultant extreme weather conditions, the price of fruit and vegetables has started to rise. Take lettuce and salad leaves – its estimated that over a course of a year, growing your on salad leaves saves you £75!
• But also the vegetables are fresher than from the shops and taste better.
• Having your own fruit and veg to hand means you are eating seasonal food thus avoiding many food miles and so helping the environment.
• It is convenient – just dig up your vegetables when you need them.
• And if you are lucky enough to have a garden or patio, growing your own is healthy as it means you are active outdoors.
Providing High Quality Chiropractic in North London Since 2004
We are friendly Chiropractors in North London, NW3. Ideally situated close to central London, we have parking space and are just a few minutes' walk from Finchley Road tube station and Finchley Road and Frognal overground, linking us to Canary Wharf and the City.
Our chiropractic patients are typically from the North West London area but also travel from far afield due to our good results, appointments that aren't rushed and our attention to our patients.