What conditions can Chiropractic help?
Although chiropractors are best known for treating back and neck pain, which they do very well, patients also consult chiropractors regarding a range of other related conditions. Chiropractic can help conditions throughout the whole musculoskeletal system.
- Headaches: Chiropractic care may help certain types of headache, in particular tension headaches or headaches caused by certain neck myofascial dysfunction (Cervicogenic headaches). Migraine symptoms are often alleviated by chiropractic.
- Dizziness: Chiropractic has been shown to be effective for Cervicogenic dizziness (dizziness caused by myofascial disorders of the neck).
- Neck Pain: Chiropractic has in many cases shown to be beneficial for acute, subacute and chronic neck pain. General postural pain (neck and back) and ‘tension’ accounts for a lot of our presenting complaints. Many of our patients sit as computer desks throughout the day!
- Lower Back Pain: Chiropractic has been shown to be clinically effective for acute, subacute and chronic low back pain. Similarly, chiropractic care may alleviate symptoms caused by sacro-iliac conditions, piriformis syndrome, groin strain and arthritic pain of the hip.
- Shoulder Pain: Shoulder problems may be helped with chiropractic care, such as arthritic pain, rotator cuff pain, frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis), sports injuries and symptoms caused by overuse conditions. Chiropractors successfully treat more and more shoulder problems associated with postural and ergonomic dysfunction.
- Elbow and Wrist Pain: Chiropractic may alleviate many symptoms of common elbow or wrist conditions e.g. carpal tunnel syndrome, overuse / repetitive strain injuries such as tennis elbow (Lateral epicondylitis).
- Postural problems and arthritic symptoms of the spine can be alleviated with gentle adaptive treatment.
- Hip and knee osteoarthritis has shown to be helped with chiropractic care.
- Sport injuries: Chiropractic care can be beneficial for many common lower limb problems such as plantar fascitis and sports injuries e.g. patellar tracking disorders.
Have a complaint it’s not on the above list? Why not ask our friendly reception team if chiropractic can help. If they cannot answer your question then they will have an available chiropractor call you back.
Providing High Quality Chiropractic in North London Since 2004
We are friendly Chiropractors in North London, NW3. Ideally situated close to central London, we have parking space and are just a few minutes' walk from Finchley Road tube station and Finchley Road and Frognal overground, linking us to Canary Wharf and the City.
Our chiropractic patients are typically from the North West London area but also travel from far afield due to our good results, appointments that aren't rushed and our attention to our patients.